Saturday, March 5, 2011

BlurCase 13

Umm... Dah lama tak update blurcase ni!

not because i'm not blur anymore, is just i lazy to write it.. :P

ok, this time happened in faculty.

That day, was 2/3/2011..

after finish SE 2 class, when we about to go, I can't find my bottle.

Ok, I think I left inside BK(Bilik Kuliah)..

Then I went back there (already started another class),

someone inside pointed the seat just now i sat.

Then I found that, I cant find my bottle!

But I found my jacket there! LOL..............

ok..the bottle is not in the class..

no choice, I have to go out..(since they're having class)

Then I check my bag again...

The bottle is inside my bag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sweattttttttttt =3=

Thanks to myself ,

bcuz of cant find the bottle, i get my jacket back..

lol..................... =_____=

1 comment:

  1. 哇!你真的很烏龍哦!但塞翁失馬,焉知非福。

    ReplyDelete