Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Blur case 01

Ehem...
since my blog title is "Blurest People Here", for sure i must show some evidence for my blur case...
Hehe...

29/12/2008...(if not wrg)
it was the day i came back UM from hometown...
holiday spent about 2 months if not wrg...
that day for sure must take all my 'thingys' back (shirt ar, food ar, pants ar, bed sheet ar etc.......)

then started to clean up the room...
but due to my dearest roommate came back earlier than me, i no nid to sweep the floor edi...
felt so guilty leh, y always she came back earlier than me 1...><" nvm, then i clean all those dusty windows and fan... walao, the fan susah to clean leh, cuz i'm short...@_@" those dust juz like a catepillar!! black and big and fur fur one...hahaha.... after clean-up, den i bring out my bed sheet to 'cover' the mattress...but then i felt so weird... i was thinking : why is this bed sheet so loose one?? after a while, i only realised that the bed sheet is QUEEN SIZE one!!! =.="
Aduh!! reli beh tahan myself already...
then how?? ma dun care la, just put those loose part below the mattress lor...boh bian lar... =p

Finally, i've done...den ma go to office to take the key lo...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In the office ~~

Me : Saya nak register bilik..

Officer : Ape? u pelajar baru ?

Me : Bukan, saya last sem punya student, nak ambik kunci...

Officer : ......Oh, ape nombor bilik u?

Me : Er...... K..... .... ..... K2-1-14........

Officer : ok, cari u punya nama dan sign saje...(den he go to take K2-1-14's key)

Me : (Eh? y the name in K2-1-14 is malays one??)

den my behind got a gal waiting, i pai seh, so i let her to sign first....then i said,

Me : Sorry saye bukan K2...(den he is very nice, din scold me... he juz put back the green key )

Me : Aiyo, saya sendiri pun lupa ape blok....(i wanna ask the gal wat's the blok beside guy's blok, but too 'fish' liao...i not dare to ask...)

den i think and think and think.....

Me : OH!! saye K1.....Er.....
(den i doubt again...is 1st floor or 2nd floor? but i remember is sth like k1-2-14 or k2-1-14 but dunno y my mind telling me is 1st flr, 1st flr, 1st flr....aiya dun k la, juz check the list...)

Me: Oh, saye K1-2-14....^^">

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Uh, just onli 2 months, i can blur until forget wat's my blok name and which floor i stay...
K1-2-14 change to K2-1-14.....><"

13LU12!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment