Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Pizza Time~

hohoho~
Finally~
I've done my pizza @9/5/10
which is mother's day..
but my mama not able to try it~
=.=||

actually make pizza not difficult lo..
but if wanna make it taste good, really difficult!!

what i can say is,
the pizza not enough cheese..
too many hotdog and vege..
the base not soft enough..
terjadi crunchy base..hahaha

aiks...although its look like success..
but for me,
it still need a lot of improvement neh~
*some more kena panas by the oven..my finger 'cooked'
T.T can eat edi..

after Taiwan must try it again!!!
I'll be back~ LOL
XD

ya, u din see wrgly, i'm not using a roller, but a glass~hahaha

put cheese ar cheese ar

ta da~~ before baking~

baking baking~~

ding!! gao dim jor!! yeah~~~ my first ever pizza~~ hehehe

kena panas by oven.. what i can say is.....I'M STUPID... =.=|||

sekarang dah jadi macam ni.. T.T very hurt ar..

No comments:

Post a Comment