Thursday, April 23, 2009

Appreciate the time at here...

Talk about something not related for the title first..
Today is the war day..Cause got two papers need to take in a roll..in between onli got 1 hour to rest =.= Which is Artificial Intelligence and Software Engineering...Feel released!! after the exam..cause really super duper extremely stress before the day..About the exam? okok la...feel contented..haha at least i know i will pass..XD (am I too optimistic? =p) The picture below is taken today also..(only the first pic la)..the spoon.....*speechless* =.=

Am I The Hercules? Hahaha


Spider Lily in 10th college


Holim?'s Kitty Miao..XD


Random pic taken after english exam

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okok,back to the title..Today (again?) I went to jogging!! No doubt just me, myself alone.. Haha..Sometimes I like to be alone also de~ cos I like to do some weird things...hehehe... and I will feel very happy after I've done that..^^ (dont think too much la..-.-) and that is sambil jogging sambil mengambil gambar~ (and sambil mendengar lagu Khalil haha)..

Its really fast...last year's today i'm still wondering which uni I should choose? OR will I get UM? so curious..But NOW...already going to end of this 2nd sem..AND I'm going to be someone's senior..huh...unbelievable..FAST...

Finally, I got the chance to jog alone almost around the UM.. and took so many precious photo that I like it very much...Here we go~ Let's enjoy the pictures~ ^^

FSKTM's building (tutorial rooms)

FSKTM building

FSKTM main building

Faculty of Education

Faculty of Business and Accounting (sry tis pic not nice =.=)

Faculty of Engineering

Faculty of Engineering

An old tree infront of 2nd college

Varsity Lake

I like this..got feel

Got ppl kayak-ing at the lake there

Varsity Lake

This is I like the MOST!!

UM Library

BP-Bangunan Peperiksaan

Er..dunno call wat..

er...^^">

DTC-Dewan Tunku Canselor

This one I like it too~ taken infront of sci fac


From day till night..

夕阳无限好,只是近黄昏
The car spoilt the picture T_T

Take again..BUT blur edi T_T

I think from the photo you'll know the route of my jogging day ba??(If u're UM ppl) hehe..i got follow the sequence one neh...anyway, I'll appreciate everything happends at here.. No matter how, its one of my important memories in my heart.. ^^

2 comments:

  1. u geng!!!! jog so far!!!!!!!!!!!!
    super geng ar!!!!!!!!!
    i like ur post!!!!!!!!very muchie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...geng leh..
    luckily i'm going alone...if not sure canot take so many pictures edi...I think the one who pass by will think i'm sot sot one...haha

    ReplyDelete