Friday, April 3, 2009

Blur Case 06

aduh... i tot blur case 06 wont be so fast....=.= aiks...

Yesterday is new CC Board voting day.. after my guitar class around 10pm+ we all gathered at Bilik Mesyuarat which that the middle of the table got a big big "hole" one...Den i feel like wanna go in..dunno why.. so I stride? through the table along with my guitar and sit in the "big hole"... after few minutes... I felt regrets!!!! cos its so cool in the middle!!!! =.= I cold until ''gigi bergigil".. O_O" ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Then after the voting.. V all went down, cuz the malay frens who hold the key wanna go back already. B4 that, Pik Yee asked me to wait at study room. Then sure i went to study room after that.. after chit chating wif my new cc board partners.. I suddenly *bulb lighten* OMG!!! I left my GUITAR inside the "BIG HOLE"....Walao!!!! and the door is locked edi.... SIEN LA~~~~ Den my family Mama said: haha, u can write ur blur case again... T_T
Luckily Ting Xuan help me to call Chye Nin and ask the malay whether they can open the door anot....after few minutes, Chye Nin called back and said: They din locked the door.. =.= I dunno wan to "Allehluya" or "sweat"....I think better Allehluya...hahaha....damn lucky man...cuz my wallet is inside the guitar bag... ADUH...=.=

PHEW...After that we went back room lo...when I reach the "Batu Caves" staircase, My "blub lightens" again....=.= I FORGOT PIK YEE now.... Oh I really sweat laaaaaaaaaaaa.... I myself also beh tahan already.... dunno wan to walk how many times...=.= aiks.... mayb consider good edi...at least not reach my room then onli remember to go back study room.. hahaha... I'm a very optimistic gal... :p lalala~

Hehe..I believe 好心又好报 (cuz i just went to register the organ donation application)... although I always got many blur case, but at last will end up wif others helping and always got 贵人。。 ^^ Thanks everyone...

No comments:

Post a Comment