Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Moody day...

Today (7/4/2009)...
is a moody day for me.......

I just dunno why I'm in that mood...
very tired, exhausted, no energy....
very blue...but today is not monday... (Tuesday blue?? =_=)

after presentation, after lunch,
went back room and sleep AGAIN....
I think because of slpy, so I'm very moody..
BUT i slp till 9.30am.. (yesterday slp at 1am)
shuld be enuf...How can 2pm+ slpy again?
Then I slept again..sleep more, become more tired...
suppose I have to go varsity lake to kayak with yi yen,poh fen and andhie...
but i reli nid to continue my sleep...
cuz i felt very unwell... i really canot wake up at tat time...
I'm so sry to FFK(Fong Fei Kei)...
and....I slp till 7pm...

Mayb its time to recharge my "battery"...
its been a time i din slp so much...(for me 6 hours is not enuf)
today really abnormal... abit EMO..
not hungry at all although morning i juz drink a chocolate milk till 2pm..
not hungry at all till 8pm...(had my lunch at 2pm)...
NO MOOD to do anything....
I like to laugh...but today i cant..
its really hard to smile for today...

its been a time i'm not in this mode...
no reason... just my body and my mind canot control to be in this mode..
just...leave me alone...
after a slp, i'm sure...
i'm sure will recover....very sure...
No worry...

4 comments:

  1. today is a "special" day. many ppl seems like "disappear"...moody(maybe, Im due to...aih)...haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. muacksss~~~
    my powerful kiss~~~
    hahaha!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. To overcome, you just have to stay alone at the room and do whatever you like to do. I used to do that until today..Haha
    And it's really working!
    You can against it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thx thx..anyway, for me really easy to overcome... and that is--- SLEEP..hahaha

    ReplyDelete