Friday, October 23, 2009

Although is tiring but it is worth

Today I got 3 wars..(actually is 3 meeting la)

1. CC Trip
2. MIB Meeting (Malam Irama Budhi)
3. PTCC Post Mortem

Yesterday I'm really very very very emo. Especially when I saw 'somebody's blog'.
I felt so sad, so stress, so... dunno how to say...
just feel that...
Can I just dun care about it anymore?
Can I run away from there?
Can I just close an eye, and let it be?
Can I ............

Too many things I wanna "tao bi" (escape)..
But I know I can't.
I know must make it right, if not I will regret for it.

Suddenly a msg from our ex ex Dai Lou (Chen Ye)
He said he wants the cc t-shirt and ask me how's the PTCC.
I told him that tis yr PTCC is not that good. And there's a prob on juniors and seniors site.
Then he said,
"in my point of view, PTCC is our 'family' activities, dun make it like PTUM or what ever project in UM.. PTCC is for CC member to gather, good or not good not so important, as long as we unite under one roof"
After his words, I suddenly "awake"!
Ya lo! The main purpose of PTCC is to link the CC member together to run a project. But not just want to make it success then only run for it!

So, I must attend the PTCC post mortem.. I must pass this msg to everyone of them..
I really feel released after these 3 meeting..Especially the PTCC post mortem.. cause I get to pass the 10th spirit to them.. Hope they really get dao our 10th spirit..
Why I willing to sacrifice my time to help CC running the project or whatever things? Not because I'm the vice president of the CC board.. Is that I really love my CC very much.. I love 10th CC.. In here, I can found another family..

Although this 3 "wars" is tiring.. But it is really worth for it.. For the CC trip, at least we set the venue and settle all the accomodation, transportation problem. (Although haven 100% settle la) And really thanks to YiYen and PikYee who willing to take this job.. Xie Xie Ni Men... And also Ah Fei!!!! He helps us alot...really alot alot alot... Thanks...

For the MIB meeting, finally we came out an idea for the title..^^ and from there, it really influence me that, we joined activity is not to stress ourselves to make this event to be grand or what ever. We are trying to do an event together, learn from each other, to gain more knowledge and the most important is to enjoy the moment!! And do not always forget the main PURPOSE to run this event. ^^

I felt released after these 3 meeting. Now, I can concentrate on my study and don't forget the main purpose we come here is to study. So, GANBATTE ya!!! ^^

*Argh...still got OS Assignment.. ><"...and also thx to the one who lend me his shoulder..=p

3 comments: