Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Chances

Yesterday I got abit sot sot dei.. LOL
I think I've lost my "screw"..
Need someone to help me screw back, if not... XD

Okok, back to title..
very obvious, yesterday i lost a chance!
LOL
dun ask me wat chance (u can ask frank if u wanna know =p)
den hor, he toss the coin 5-6 times in a roll,
I still can guess it right! walao eh..
I tot he know the tricks lo,
so I toss it myself...
But I still can guess it right!!!!! Kong bu dao.... O_O||
mayb the 'sky' really wan be to do it.. =.=||

but after i lost the chance,
I never guess it right jor..
wa......
suddenly feel so down tim..
Chances are not always there..
so please appreciate it and be aggressive if there is a chance for u!!
Just grab it! XD

p/s: pai seh, u may not und wat i'm talking about..but who cares~ LOL!!

2 comments:

  1. Little holim's theory to share =D ...

    When you think god is giving you chances, it may not true..

    When you think god is pulling back chances from you, it may not true also..

    Why bother to suffer yourself to guess whether the chances is still there or not ? when all of this is beyond your power and predicament.

    Haha, follow your feel ! got chance/no chance /hint from god is not ur business. Follow your feel because it is the only 'thing' you can trust & know you the best ! ;)

    ReplyDelete