Saturday, February 14, 2009

Blur Case 02 and 03

Yesterday (13.02.2009) I plan to study and have a assignment discussion at study room. For sure must bring along my "lovely" laptop. After I've reached there, I realized that I forgot to bring my "lovely" laptop's adapter................................. *Speechless*..........................Aihz.....I have to go back to my room again... Nvm lor, can keep fit also...T_T

After "study" (actually study not much :p) , then sure must balik bilik tidur lo...That time already 4am...wao....so ''early''......I already exhausted...I carry my "lovely" laptop and walk like a zombie....When I reached to K1 2nd floor, Pik Yee called me :" Lee Yin, u forget ur ADAPTER."
I was "@!*&#(#$*(!@*#"....What the......=.="

Then for sure I have to walk like a zombie and go back to study room to take my "LOVELY" ADAPTER. ADAPTER, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH.. u makes me keep fit.. =.= *faint*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another blur case....
Today (14.02.2009) is a very special day~~~ BUT is not for me~~~~ XD
I'm here to wish evibadi have a lovely, romantic and Happy Valentine's day ^^
I went to Mid Valley today~~ Yes! I'm dating with somebody...hahahaha =p
With who?? With my girlfriend~~ :p and she is KeXin... =x

We went there just to hang kai kai~~ Actually we plan to watch movie...But then, the queue is longer than a dragon...(O o O)" OMG, want to watch a movie also canot...T_T
Suan lor, we gave up to watch a movie. Then we go to Nando's have our brunch. *Yummy*

When we're going to pay the bill, I can't find my wallet from my bag....*OH MY GOD*...I forgot to bring my wallet...
*ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR*
luckily I came out with somebody...I can't imagine what if I go alone. Am I going to wash the dishes for Nando's?? omg....Better dun think liao.... O_O""""" *Sweat*

Then we went to the exhibition hall to see the catwalk show~~ It is a wedding exhibition...So nice eh ^^ Those models are very pro~~ *Applause* The wedding dress also very good~~
After the show, we lepak lepak and bought sth..

Ughh....tired like hell....now having sore throat somemore...what a nice valentine's day~~~ XD

2 comments: