Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Khalil Fong -方大同

*Finally I've finished my test...and thank god i'm still able to online


21/2/2009 (Saturday)

This day is a very memorible day for me..
Before that I'm here to wish Tuck Sean and Kian Min Happy 21st Birthday~

Why I said its a memorible day? Cos My SUPER IDOL---KHALIL FONG 方大同 came to Malaysia for autograph session at Selayang Mall and Sg Wang...I've been waiting for this memont for a long time ago...FINALLY!!! Yesh!!! ^^

That day he sang 3 songs at Sg Wang...Which is "如果爱", "singalongsong" and "爱爱爱"...Damn happy cos finally can see his live show....He sang "singalongsong" and "爱爱爱" with just a single guitar...He's reli talented!! XD *crazy for him*...but its reli not enuf for me that is onli 3 songs....T_T Hope to see his concert soon...but........tis onli his 1st time came here to have a autograph session....when will be the concert!? T___________T sure must wait till neck grown longer...AIHZZZ

I let him sign onli 3 albums....T_T damn regret....why dun i give all 5.....stupid me...but actually i quite contented with that......between, those who went for selayang mall, they all get his signature and also with their own name there!!! means "To: xxx".....that time I was :" (O 0 O")....but he onli sang 1 song in selayang mall....kekeke...nvm lar~~~ as long as can see his live show also contented... ^^

I've taken some pictures there and also videos~~ ^^

see the ppl there!!?

From day....

till night

tuning guitar~~



khalil~~ XD

pictuer that curi from newspapers and others..

Khalil so good...he ask media to take photo with us.. T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment