Thursday, February 12, 2009

Music --- Songs

I like music....
Hmm, I think I should say I love music a lot...

When I was a kid,my daddy always and likes to listen English songs (in the car)..haha...However,my Mummy which is English educated or somehow got people said that "banana"(still can talk mandarin,just cant read), she likes Chinese songs more than English songs..Isn't it weird? hehe..but my daddy can read chinese..haha..

Because of my daddy, all my siblings like to listen to the English songs and oldies~ I still can remember got a song is like "Rain~"(just can recall this 'one' word)..Sorry la, grown older..canot work my brain efficiently...=.= and i dunno the song's name..just remember is a lady singer and the melody.. its really a nice song..that's our (me and my sis) favorite song..

When I was studying in primary school,especially standard 1!!, we learned so many "cute" songs..hehe...like 放学了(first song in primary,which i like the most..hahaha),小蜜蜂,青蛙(cant really remember the name),妈妈的眼睛?,etc etc....Then after standard 4 we start to learn some hit songs...like Andy Lau's 笨小孩,光亮品冠's 朋友,etc etc etc...

I think since standard 4 or 5, our house finally got a radio,cassette and cd player...That time always listen to 光亮品冠's(Micheal and Victor) song...like 掌心,and their last album...and also Gigi Leong's 短发,洗脸 that album...nice~

I still remember that my first ever album is "The Corrs--Talk on Corners" (Cassette)..Still in my room now...I like The Corrs very much..but they seems like 'no sound' after their 2nd or 3rd album...The song i like the most in the album is "What can I do"~~~ XD...who likes it please raise your hand~~ Yeah~~ \^o^/

When I started my secondary life, my elder sis and bro which are elder than me 4 and 5 years respectively, they started to buy the singer's albums..and I also affected by them...(too much money izzit?! lolx =.=) last time use to listen cassette..like Spice Girl (2 become 1), Joey Yong 容祖儿, All Saints, Travis, Lene Marlin, Stephanie Sun 孙燕姿(天黑黑), Britney Spears (Baby one more time)...etc etc (cant remember so much)...

After that we started to buy CD...cuz cassette players are outdated...even my sony walkman(cassete player) just like an antique now...but still can function very well...and it's rechargeable one, dun play play...lolx =p Pull back from CD, we bought various kind of albums... i.e Jay Chou, Robbie Williams, Dido (just released a new album), Lene Marlin, Cheer Chen (陈绮贞), Eason Chan, Stephanie Sun, 石康军, SodaGreen (苏打绿), FFX-2 OST, F.I.R, Avril Lagvine etc etc....

In 2006, i found out a very nice singer...I knew this singer from Astro Wah Lai Toi's programme, which is a HongKong Award...That time he sang a song called 爱爱爱 "Love Love Love"...My first impression is "WAO!! FABULOUS!!"...Then i started to download all his songs and listen to it...Really damn good u know (not all people can accept his songs at that time,but now is getting better)...Then i really cannot tahan any more...faster go to KL and buy this album (not immediately la)....and "he" is the singer i like the most that is---- Khalil Fong 方大同...yeah!!

no doubt his name is Khalil...not malay ok? His style is Soul+R&B...All his songs were composed by himself... It's very hard to explain in words that how nice is it...After u've listen to it, then u'll know.. (not everyone also can accept certainly)...but for me really *thumbs up*...

Another singer that i also like it very much---Cheer Chen 陈绮贞, she just released a new album called 太阳 (sun)...Again I was, *Wao*...It's very nice just like her last album "华丽的冒险"...This album already 3 years ago...but i still put her songs inside my cellphone...because I really "emm seh dak" (不舍得) delete... She also the one who composed all her own songs...her songs can be rock too...those bass guitar very geng!! I like bass guitar more than normal guitar!! especially the solo part...yeng lor...

and last week i watch 超级星光大道 in Astro...徐佳莹 she sang "我爱你" from 卢广仲....walao!! i found another nice song!!! Actually last time Richard has sent me his song--100种生活...That time I was, "Eh, quite nice eh!!" but dun have the time to download all of it....After the show, I tak boleh tahan already, I go to download all his songs and listen....Again *Thumbs up*!!! his songs are very free...when u listen to it, u will feel like can released all ur stress!! one word--"NICE"!!

Got another Japanese singer which i like the most---Mika Nakashima 中岛美嘉...mayb u'll ask :"who is she?"...this is a very common question...but when i tell u she is "NANA"'s main actress, then i think u sure will "Oh.."... haha...Her songs also impress me a lot...full of emotion or we said that "feelings"...and her tone range is very high...can be undertone and also can be very hightone...*Applause*....somemore Japenese songs are very "much"....How "much"? Is like full of various kind of instruments..you can listen not like common onli violin or cello...u can hear a horn, saxaphone or even a trombone sound !!... like it so much...cuz i'm a ex-band member in secondary school...hehe... ^___^">

No comments:

Post a Comment