Saturday, March 28, 2009

I Love Them Very Much

Suppose now i should study my Data Structure one. But due to the Earth Hour, I off the lights in my room. So, I'm not able to study now~~ hahaha... (actually is just an excuse for me).. :p

Ok, turn back to my title. "I Love Them Very Much". Who are they?? They are my lovely parents--Mr & Mrs Kum..which is my Daddy and Mommy.

Friday, I went back my home sweet home. 3 weeks already I did not go back home. It's too comfortable in my house, and my room. Feel so good at home. T_T Even can eat my Daddy's cooks!! BUT due to TOO COMFORTABLE, I can't even open my book and study.. argh...Monday got test leh...aihz...

Nvm, that night i plan to study in the study room(in my house). But then, suddenly my mom call me..=.= you know what she show me? It's her new HANDPHONE... Walao!! You know what model is it??? Sony ericsson K770i (cybershot 3.2 Megapixel)!!! More canggih than mine...-.- then sure will explore her phone for a while lo. She ask me to send some songs to her. So I asked her to go to the study room lo, cuz my laptop at there. Then she find her songs, I read my Data Structure.

Suddenly, she talked about Mr Kum. She said he's always skeptical/suspicious? that he will stoke one day. OMG...Cos his in Pre-high blood pressure as i know. but he's lifestyle is damn healthy. He will play badminton twice a week, eat in a healthy way, no smoking, no alcohol.. How come he will get High blood pressure?? Aihz...But luckily the condition for now is not very serious..Just in Pre-condition.. Sometimes will get higher..

My mom said, one day, around 5am, he woke up and awake my mom,
he said: "Eh, bring/accompany me to clinic."
My mom feel so weird and said: "Huh?? What's happened?"..
"I feel very uncomfortable, I think my blood pressure is getting higher."..
Then my mom very bad~ she ask him to go by himself. lolx.. but at last he din go la... I think he's too sensitive gua.

My mommy told me, besides this case, he also buy some essence of chicken 鸡精 to drink. O_O" and now will take some pill to control the blood pressure...At first I felt very funny with his reaction..But then, I felt sad that I realise he's getting older.. =( and quite a long time I din talk to him...3 weeks lo...

Then my mommy said they plan to go GuangZhou and Macau "EATING" trip.. I was *walao* my father reli 180 degree change!! first time saw he said wanna go for eating!!! haha, eventually he's trying to enjoy his life now... ^^ happy to hear that~~ It's a RM1800 and 5 days trip..15-19/5/2009 T_T Feel so envy~~ suddenly feel like wanna go with them. Cos long time din go for trip with them already. Every year also go with my frens... I think is time to have a trip with them. Somemore my mother she's agree that i follow also. It's not always have the chance to go with them~ then it's lucky that it did not crash any of my activity like 7/5 -14/5 (PITUM)...21/5 - 11/6 (xia xiang in penang).. The date is just ngam ngam hou!!! so? what am i doubting for? somemore I no need to pay for it..hahaha~ ^^ Just mayb canot attend the Form6 annual trip lo...aihz~ For me, family is more important~~ hehehe :p

So, conclusion is I'll go to China~~~ XD so happy that I can chat with my mom till around 2:30am... ^^ that's y my DS onli touch 1-2 pages....ARRRR...die...x_x

den today whole day din study also...cuz went to supermarket with my mommy ^^...den dinner with my daddy onli oo~ haha~~ Then we have a nice chat in restaurant and in the car also~~ I got asked about his blood pressure condition..He said got pill to control lo~~ =)
den after dinner straight away went back to UM... I was shocked when i entered the PJ gate..cuz all the lamp post are switch off.. O_O" even whole library also "hang mang mang"...First time see this condition.. XD

That's all for this title~~ I Love You , Daddy Mommy~~ Muackz~~ Cant wait for the trip ^^

1 comment:

  1. argh...so nice, I am envy~~~~~T.T
    I wanna go also~~~
    My parents won't bring me go travel de, mom said is her honeymoon, ask me don be the light bulb....ar................................................T.T

    ReplyDelete