Tuesday, May 5, 2009

After Exam and BlurCase07

Yahoo~~~ Merdeka!! Merdeka!! Merdeka!!
After 1:30pm 4/5/2009....
we finished all our exam in this sem~~~ YESH!!!! XD
Damn happy...Hehehe...After the exam, YiYen, PikYee, HengSheng, Ang and me plan to sing k at Low Yat...4 of us except Ang went there by taxi, b4 that we went to library also cuz I nid to return the Data Structure book....I borrowed it for one semester edi...wakakaka~~ Then Blurcase happened in the library toilet....My wallet put inside the toilet then forget to take...=.=|| luckily the person wanna go in,she saw my wallet inside and asked me izzit mine...walao....I'm not purposely ok...aih....Then we took taxi to low yat lo...at first, i ask for 3 taxi, 3 of them oso dun wan to fetch us to low yat =.=|| I really sien liao lo!! Then YiYen "Keluar Kuda" 出马, she asked for 1 taxi, then she get it...!$!@$^&%!@# ZHA DAO!!! But nvm la, as long as we can take the cab to low yat..hehe...

Before we went to RedBox, we went to makan our lunch first...coz RedBox doesnt provide any food...Then 4 of us went to HongKong Restaurant 香港港饮港食餐厅...wa~ not bad o~ okok la~~ haha...coz I eat HongKong "Maggie Mee" 午餐肉煎蛋出前一丁....Normal lo~ Hehe....After having our lunch, ngam ngam 3pm!! ^^ we go to sing k~~

SSKing--Ang Ang Ang~

HengSheng the 圣人~ haha

PikYee 陶醉-ing~

HoYiYen~~

Sry..my selfprotrait memang =.=||


Before Ang join us, suddenly I realised that I forget to take the plastic bag which inside got switch port!!! OMG!!! That is AhCat want me to help her to keep it first till next sem...BUT I din take it at all after the DTC exam...actually she gave me juz right after the exam...Then that time I got several things to settle for the xia xiang things...Then I think I left it infront of DTC main entrance....T____T.... aiks...why I'm always so blur, why I'm always careless...Aihz....I'm so sorry sister....

No choice, I lost it already is a FACT..No point I'm singing with a sad mood...Suan le ba!! Let me enjoy my singing then onli worry la!! =p After the sing k~ we decided to watch a movie in Times Square~~~ That time already 6+pm....and the X-Men is 6.30pm...OK ba!! den we plan to have our dinner after watching the X-Men..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~~X-Men Origins: Wolverine~~


Rating: 8/10

It's really is a *Thumbs up* movie...I din realise I've watched for 2 hrs already after the movie ends...wow...really really really is a nice movie...I like the story line...NICE!! It's been a long time that I didn't watch a nice movie...Rm11....X-Men u WORTH it...hahaha~~

Its all about the "Wolverine" aka Logan's story...Its a touching story too T__T...And I like to see different kinds of mutants...So interesting~~ ^^ I like Cyclops!! Haha~ The laser eye~~ so geng~~ I remember him the most when I was young to watch X-Men~~ (sounds like i'm so old already =.=||) Then got the invisible man~ the "samurai"man~ (unfortunately at last he's been using as experiment T_T he likes to talk..but the bad one sew his mouth...T__T) and the "electric" man~~(He's innocent!! and I like the bulb tricks!! hehe).....Actually I hate Victor (the "wolf"? ) cuz he kills so many ppl...but eventually he saved his brother-Logan~~ Nice~~... etc etc mutants...hahaha~~

Trust me!! its really an interesting movie!! Go and have a watch in cinema~!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok...After the NICE movie, sure v had our dinner at Times Square..coz is already 8.30pm...After looking for a few restaurants, v decided to eat in Gasoline~~ Ugh....so full....Then got a funny thing happened...That Stupid HoYiYen, she ate somebody's food..she saw it, "oh~ got cheese 1~ its mine..."...coz she has ordered a chicken chop wif cheese...but that "thing" seems like dun have any chicken lo...after she ate abit, onli she realize that "thing" is not belong to her....hahahaha!! Then she asked all of us izzit we ordered one...certainly is not lo....den one of the waiter came to us and said:"oh sry~ that's is not urs...=.=|| zhadou!!! den they took back and Pik Yee heard them said:"It looks like din eat b4"....OMG, are u going to serve it to another customer??? =.=|| if u eat it, its still acceptable...BUT if u SERVED it...Really *speechless*...=.=|| Anyway, its really a nice meal at there although the waiters are weird weird...><"....Lets have a look for those delicious food ba~~ ^^


TomYam Chicken soup


This is mine~ dunno wat fish wat egg wat vege rice...haha~ nice oh!! but reli too many rice and its reli looks like a "hak yi dao" (beggar's bowl) hahaha~


HoYiYen's Big Big Green Apple Juice..nice~

From small...

...to Medium...

...Till BIG!!! XD

After dinner its already 10pm...sure muz go back "home" already...Then we took Monorial-LRT-RapidKL Bus- 11Bus(our legs) to reach back college...walao so tired~

Am I creative enuf? wakakaka~

PikYee very cooperative~~haha


Before we going back to college, we tried to have a look in DTC for the plastic bag...BUT....dun have...T__T....suan la...aihz..sure dun hav edi la...

Ppl worrying for my things but I still got the mood to take picture...hahaha =p

Anyway, I really had alot of fun today~~ ^^ although always happen some bad things to me~ but its reli not a big deal~~ hahaha~~~ "Don't Worry,Be happy" =p
(Wao!! It's already 2.43am...><" Tata~~)

4 comments:

  1. Daugther ah, next sem is dai ka jie liao lo, need to be and more sensitive liao lo. Coz need to take care junior and yourself liao lo~ I go out liao lo...T.T
    But I'll come back for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mama~~ i'll try not to be careless anymore... muz always come back oooo...i'll miss u de!! muackz~ ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha~~ 你傻得来很可爱~~
    可以了吧? :p

    ReplyDelete