Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Pasar Malam

Walao...last wednesday I went to Pasar Malam..Actually I planned to write it down on that day..But then tooooo busy..coz have to prepare things to fly to China on friday...><" That's why have to came back from China only can write this...=.=|| There are some food that I like the most in Bukit Rawang Jaya's Pasar Malam..^^ Got Apam Balik with egg, Super "bouncy" FishBall.. These 2 is the must when I go there...haha~~ ^^
Bouncy FishBallss..RM4 for 10

Apam Balik with eggs!! RM1 only!! My Favourite.. Yummy~

Delicious PohPiah~


This is a new one...It is TaoPok..Dunno call wat..lol


.............
This two not related to Pasar Malam..It is my early Birthday Present from Cyan~ ^^ Thx ya~~ Hehe....and It is not a bread o~ :p canot eat 1 oh~ XD
~lil' Turtle Zai~

1 comment: