Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day

10/5/2009 Sunday

Mother's day~~
We planed to celebrate by having a steamboat "party"~~
but this "party" only got 7 ppl la...Hahaha
Me and Papa went to Pasar Pagi early in the morning...
Bought all those Fish Ball, Meat Ball, wateva ball...hahaha..
Then after "Shopping" in the wet market, we had our breakfast at first floor there~
I ate 2 half-boiled eggs!! I miss it so much~~

Half-Boiled Eggs


Then we started our Steamboat at 6pm++
Yahoo~~~~ Wait for it so long....coz I very tired to prepare it leh... ><" Mama look so happy today~~ hehehe... she gave all of us ang pao..O_O" lol.... That day I really ate too much...Really FULL LIKE HELL!!! =.=|| But so happy to have a gathering eating with my family and in our own house~~ Feel so warm... ^^ Love u all...Muackz.. ^^ And Wish all dearest Mother have a Great Happy Mother's Day!! ^^

Dun be so shock..coz we all are very "Big Eat"...hahaha..=p

This soup damn nice...Sdn Bhd and made by my Daddy..hohoho~

Tom Yam Flavour

My "Dearest" Prawn..Hehe


2 comments:

  1. waaa... tomorrow morning i wanna eat tat half-boil egg~~~ long time no eat edi. got atleast 10 years jor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. O_O"""""" 10 yrs!? emm hai gua....dun tipu la.... =.=||

    ReplyDelete