Sunday, May 10, 2009

Egg Tart!!

Hohoho~
Finally I've finished the donation drive..
Finally I came back my home sweet home!!!
Yeah~~~ I miss my home so much... T_T

Huhu~ today is Mama's day~~ XD den me and my sister decided to prepare a steamboat 'party' for our mama~~ ^^ Yesterday we went to buy some ingredients for our "special make" for her too~~ My elder sis plan to make some banana walnut muffin...Yummy~~ den how bout me?? Hehehe~ I plan to make some EGG TARTS for everyone~~~~ XD

Before talking about the egg tarts, let me talk about wat I did yesterday..Yesterday afternoon after I reached back home, me and my sis went to bakery house to buy those ingredients~ Then I ate my dinner with my dearest daddy in HoHo Restaurant~~ Hehe...We ordered a Japenese seaweed fried rice and a Pattaya Chicken Chop...These are recommended by the boss..he said his customer introduce him to eat it campur together...lol...It sounds interesting...den me and my daddy decided to share share eat...^^ 1st time eat with him like that...lol...like eating with boyfriend :p ^////^ We had a nice talk at there too...really too long din see my lovely family...so many things can share together...hehe...

Then at night, its the time to bake!!! wakakaka~ I let my sister bake first,then onli my turn...Those egg tarts really not very easy to make lo....quite many things need to prepare...but is ok for me...cuz first time is the most interesting part...hahaha...actually the progression quite smooth...^^ sister and mama also said very nice~~ hehehe~~ so happy neh~~~ ^^ and I like the base too (which is the crust part of the egg tart)... nice nice~ Here some photo to make the egg tarts!! Enjoy~~ XD

Mama, I Love You~~
Muacks~

4 comments:

  1. wah...it looks like very delicious...
    hungry~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. .......
    .....
    ........
    walao.... how come their opinion different from me de...
    i don wanna taste tat thing leh, hahahahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ting & raven>> got chance let u all try next time ^^

    Jim>> go die la u...=.=|| next time I make liao wont let u eat...

    ReplyDelete