Saturday, July 4, 2009

Say Bye Bye to My Dear Holiday

OMG...
Walao...
Damn...

No more holiday!! dunno should be happy or sad... = =||
This holiday really busy busy busy~ besides busy, also busy.
Why? bcuz I'm busying with sleeping, eating, playing too... lol...
No la, not onli that actually...

Let me to recall it..
HmMmMmmm...

After Exam :
- Donation Drive for UMiTF (University Malaya Information Technology Fair)

- Travelling (GuangZhou-Macau...Its all about EAT..lol)

- XiaXiang aka Turun Kampung aka Return to the Village...(lol sounds like a game =p)

- Meet up with my dearest "lui lui".. hehe

- Celebrating 21st!!

- Genting Highland (2 days 1 night...can consider as a gathering or photographing day onli XD)

- Finally!! I can enjoy my holiday~~ wuhoo~~
i.e. ~ slp more than 12 hours...
~ eat eat eat
~ play play play (Sing K!! Shopping!! Swimming!! Online!! Gaming!!(Burger shop..lol))

- After few days.. WORK WORK WORK!!
i.e. ~ working for the UMiTF.. (Designed Bunting, anything and whatever for publicity, forum forum forum also for publicity, follow up the things for publicity~ Yeah~~ x_X")
~ CC Thingys...( Family Name, Finding Papa Mama, Activities for the year..)

- Eventually, BALIK KE UNIVERSITI MALAYA...WUHOO~~~shiok nye.. =D

Everytime when I'm online, Mr Andhie Wong sure will pm me : sien ar....
walao, u know wat, i heard this word till "sien ar"~~ hahaha...
Bcoz sometimes when I'm busying, if heard this sentence....I will = =||....
Anyway, actually I got plenty of time for me to do plenty of work one..Just.......
I'm toooooooooooo sleepable? Hohohoho... I'm a sleeping queen..that's why~ I'm lack of time~
Hehe...
If not, when reopen sch, I'm sure not enuf slp for me~ so now must slp KAO KAO!! Wahaha...

Aiks, I still got many things haven pack...I'm really a super duper lazy bug.... = =||
Now really started to scare of it edi.. =.=|| coz mayb tomorrow nite, I mean tonight la...coz now saturday edi.. I will go back on sat night...

So, Bye Bye la, My Dear Dear Holiday...I'll miss u very much T__T
I'll come to find u in this mid August!! Wait me oh!~ Hehe..

1 comment:

  1. My Andhie do that to me often, so I also do often to him...Haha..
    Sometimes when I'm busy with working, I'm thinking 'WTF @#$%'...Haha

    ReplyDelete