Monday, March 22, 2010

BlurCase 12

Nice a.. =.=||
so fast another blur case again...
actually at first I didn't plan to write at here one...
but due to some reason, I must write it down.. lol

ok, main point main point..
Just now went to yiyen's room to give her something..
then selepas balik my room,
msn with my sis around 10 mins..
and when i wanna sms someone, i found that i cant find my handphone..
=.=||
then I saw joey got msn me,
and she leave a msg :" u see yi yen's pm"...

yi yen's pm - "kumleeyin, i super zha dou by u liao.. ur hp leh? =.="

then onli i realise i left my hp in her room... =.=

Okay~ fine~ this kinda blur case really very usual for me already..
so actually i din plan to write it down......
but then,
just now i went to see yee's room to print something..
and when I on the way back to my room,
I realise that I left my hp again!!!!!!!!!

I reli zha dou by myself =.=|||||||||
luckily not reach my room onli realise I left it again...
=.=|||||||||||

No comments:

Post a Comment