Thursday, March 11, 2010

BlurCase11

Yesterday night...
I stayed up late..
around 2am++..
I felt so tired,
plan to brush my teeth and go to bed..

As usual,
I took out my tooth brush and tooth paste from the cupboard..
When I stand in front of the sink...
I found out I did something very stupid yet super funny..

That is......
My hand holding a tooth paste.............
and a ........
........
..........
...........
... COMB!!!!!!!!!!

OMG!! I can't believe this!!!
I really blur until a level that a normal human being cannot even reached it!!
Me myself also cannot tahan already...
I really want to LOL at there u know...

How am I going to brush my teeth using a COMB?!
=.=|||||
Try to imagine the situation..
LOL!

4 comments:

  1. I was thinking u comb u r brushing ur hair..
    hahahaha. Neway, ur mind must be some where else. Where it go?

    ReplyDelete
  2. wat the.......u really ar...=___=''''

    i can imagine ur zhadou face by urself XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. At 1st i tot u combed your hair with a toothbrush and the toothpaste... lol...

    ReplyDelete