Sunday, January 2, 2011

MMXI !!

woooo a brand new year lu~
let me make some wishes,
see whether end of this year will come true anot..
hehehe~

1. I wanna loooooooooooooooose weight a...T.T (but how to know whether it comes true? hmm...ok, my weight now is...245square and divide by 300 and divide by 4 plus 6...LOL)

2. I hope my FYP can shun shun li li~

3. I got many places still haven go: (not many oso..lol)
i, Broga Hill
ii, i-City
iii, Sungai Lembing
iv, SeaTurtle Volunteer (Redang)
v, pergi Klang makan bak kut teh (LOL!)
*hope will come true at least 3 la~ XD

4. I hope can get a camera! =3= *headache* arghhh

5. I hope can travel oversea in this year~ anywhere ba~~~ XD Taipei? Bali? Singapore? XDDDDD no $$ ar.. mau camera somemore..=A=..

6. I hope i can get an easy-earning-money-part-time-job, since i wanna buy camera and traveling..LOL

I think that's all! quite funny for No. 6...HAHAHA :P

Happy New Year!!
Happy MMXI!!! XDDDDDD

No comments:

Post a Comment