Monday, August 10, 2009

BlurCase 08

walao...today really blur dao.....
Memang a super blur day for me.... =.=
izzit bcoz of monday blue? ><"

Suppose I have to wake up at 9.30am
coz my class is 11am..
But bcoz it's too early (for me), then i juz ignore the alarm..
Then suddenly I felt that I slp too much edi, it's time to wake up...
When I see the phone...Walao!!
It's already 10.47am!!!!!

Siao leh...Rush like hell... =.=||
Then faster prepare and start to walk from college..

Before I reach the class, I realize that i forgot to take my english book...=.=
Ok nvm...den during the class I realize that I forgot to bring my botol... =.=||||
Somemore also forgot to bring my wallet!!!!
WALAO EH!!!!
Actually plan to buy mineral water one..
but then wallet oso din bring....How to buy leh!?
=.=||||

LUCKILY~~~ Yesterday I sell "Munchy" to MagShi~~
den she pulang RM5 to me... XD
phew~

Sometimes really dunno is unlucky or consider as lucky...
everytime when I face this kind of problem..
sure got a solution for me...>~<

Like last time, when the last day of ICT Fair,
I've lost my wallet!!!!!!!
Walao.. =.=||||||
Ini memang "dai zai" (jia lat la~)
That time I really blank!!! T~T
Scared like hell... Faster go and search and search...
Then after a few minutes, I told a junior if see a wallet please tell me...
He terus tell me, just now got ppl pick up a wallet and give to him..
walao~~~ this one memang LUCKY la!!!!
Aleluya... Amitofo...
hahaha...

THank GOD!! XD

1 comment:

  1. u really de BLUREST person in de world..
    can put u in world record d!!!
    oso as YK say, u really very lucky lo..

    ReplyDelete