Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Freshie Freshie Camp

Yo Yo Yo!!!
Our Freshie day~ 1-2 August!!
Finally we did a great job~? izzit ar? =p
Dun care is it good or not, at least we all enjoy very much!! Hehe...
I'm glad to be 10th's...
I'm glad to have u all as my uni fren in these years...
I'm glad to work with u guys...
U all are the best!!
I love u all...

Seniors,
thx for everything...especially when we're new in university...
u all help us alot... thx x 10000!!

My dear same batch pals,
*tepuk dada 10000000 kali*
when i need help, u guys sure at my side...and give me a hand...
really thx alot lot lot...
although 10th is very jungle...
although 10th got that " sei fei po"...
although 10th "mou dam hou sek"...
but i really love 10th so much...bcuz of u guys...
Thx again guys!! muackzzz

My dear lovely innocent juniors,
thx for joining us for the freshie camp...
^^ hope u guys really enjoy at there..
I'll try my ever best to help all of u...
and be a good dai ga jie here!! =D

10th college~~~ Yargh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Convo and PTCC!!! Ganbatte neh!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment