Sunday, November 22, 2009

5 Days After Exam

...After exam...

17/11/2009 10.30am
went to low yat sing k~
before that we went to sg wang's Kim Gary to eat..


18/11/2009
went to Mid Valley with Cat and PikYee..
Cat went to Sony Service Centre for her laptop..
PikYee wanna buy shoes..
I wanna take back my watch..
And we makan Nando's for our lunch~
Pai seh.. I like potato chipssss...XD

Then at night~
Richard fetch me,Cat and KenIu to eat~~
(aihz, too bad..yiyen not able to come back..)
Due to raining, we got no fate to eat 'ice' from Subang...T.T
den Richard decided bring us to 明天 "Tomorrow" in SS2(izzit SS2? I oso not sure..)..
after makan, we went to SECRET RECIPE!! XD
finally~
yeah~~
thx Richard!! ^^
before I step into secret recipe, suddenly my sixsense told me that Chocolate Banana is finished..
walao!! That shop really dun have chocolate banana lo!! after we asked!!
=.=||

Then we dun want to eat at there~
we went to Jaya One's Secret Recipe~~
wao~ There's nice!!!
i like it~

Then u know what?
Chocolate Banana left one slice only!!!!!!!!
wakakakaka!!!
lucky lucky~ ^^
XD
But...really full like hell..=.=||



19/11/2009
Eat breakfast with JimJim, CatCat, KamWeng and HangWui
actually plan to FFK de...cuz slp too late the day before..
cuz watch 宫心计till 4am...=.=
Then 9am have to wake up and eat breakfast..
walao~
But finally din FFK, cuz CatCat said she's going..
hehe ^^ den ma go lo~
We went to.... dunno where.. I just know is further abit from ming tian..
Then I ordered 生鱼片粥~ "raw fish slice porridge" LOL
and Tapao some 烧包go back for lunch and dinner~
*cuz yesterday things still full till today =.=||*
den continue watch 宫心计 and packed things whole day~ lol

20/11/2009
When I woke up..
walao!!
sore throat + flu!!!
flu is because yesterday cleaning and packing..
so cham leh T.T
den went back home still nid to clean my dusty room again.. aihz...
2 months din go back.. reli dusty like hell...
Then the flu is become more serious and serious...keep on "Ha Chi! Ha Chi!" T.T
and I found that I'm a super geng collector..
I'm still keeping SPM Fizik and Kimia referrence book!!!
and also the examination papersss included SPM and STPM...=.=|||
SIAO LA!!!!
Then whole day *sniff sniff* T.T


21/11/2009
We (Ga jie (sister), Mummy and I) went to 1 Utama~
we watched 2012!!
okok la..not bad..cry again =.=||
her daughter - Lilly, damn cute and pretty!! hehehe =p

After that, we makan at "Chocolate"!!
Nice dao~~ XD
Yummy~~ So "hang fook"~ T.T


After Lunch, we went to IKEA~
cuz wanna change something..
before that we went to Padini concept store~
walao~ really long time din shopping lo~~~~~~~~~~~~ XD
bought so many things~ huhu~~
Somemore I no nid to pay~ XD

After Shopping, it's dinner time!! yay~
We went to eat 龙的传人! Dragon-i !
I've ordered 海鲜拉面!!! (Seafood Ramen)
Super duper extremely nice!!!!!!!! XD
cuz got my favourite prawn + scallop !! wa~~ XD
Then got some delicious side dishes ^^

Then is IKEA time~ ^^
bought some useful things~
then finally we can go back home~ ^^
reach back already 10pm.. ><"
SUPER TIRED...
BUT DAMN HAPPY! XD

*Oh no...FAT FAT FAT FAT T.T*

No comments:

Post a Comment