Wednesday, November 4, 2009

BlurCase 09

Walao...today...what a blur day again =.=||
Aiks..
Today is the first exam day. Start at 8.30am...
Actually I planned to wake up at 5.30am since I slept very early..11.00pm.. BUT THEN, I failed to wake up again.. =.=|| somemore I woke up at 7am is because of my roommate's alarm!! Oh no...I can't imagine if my roommate din wake up that early... Is it I will sleep till 8am?! or even later?! SWEAT!! Ish..Luckily..

Then, today we went to DTC by YiYen's car. When we reach science faculty..I baru realised I forgot to bring my Metric Card and wallet!!!! Sien la... can I don't be soooo BLUR at this moment?! going to exam liao leh...mai siao siao.. =.=|| aihz... I even remember to bring TWO jackets to DTC but can't even think of to bring the most important thing to the exam hall... what the hell am I thinking la...

But still very lucky cos Yi Yen is fetching me. If take UM bus, then reach library onli realise I forgot to take metric card and wallet, I think I will kill myself for my blurness!! =.=|| *sigh* Hope that the following day will not be blur again...T.T *pray hard..*

3 comments:

  1. very hard 4 u 2 not b blur..
    juz cant imagine ur blur level bcum so... speechless..
    gambateh la..

    ReplyDelete
  2. wat da.. keep up da blur-ness!! "refuel"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol...sis,
    jia you jia you~~~
    bt I always hate my blurness leh...haha

    ReplyDelete