Wednesday, March 11, 2009

10 days

Already 10 days i din post anything....lol... my virus came back, "lazy"...but it also because i'm too busy la...I'm not finding any 'jie kou' ok? haha.. Another reason is I cant find any topic to post here~~~ u wan me talk about FESTAZ? NAH~ sien diao.... but i got join FESTAZ's POP IDOL...lolx...mayb bcuz I'm too sien, nth to do... =p I sang Alicia Key's If I Ain't Got You....ugh...dun ask me how, pitching "geng" dao...=.= First time get to the stage and sang...luckliy not many ppl, if not i'm sure O_O"'""" ....cuz not much ppl I also can sing wrgly for the lyrics...aih~~~ I dun like to memorise thing la~~~ shuan le ba~~~

Hmm~ Den after FESTAZ, I went back my lovely home...My lovely Ga Jie she made a Blueberry Cheese cake oo!!! SO YUMMY!! Next time I want to make egg tart!! YAH!!~~~ Sunday 8/3/2009 which is 妇女节,and also one of my best fren's 21st birthday~~~ Si Yan, wish u Happy always ya..^^
U're always my best best fren in my life~~~ Muackzz... Hope u like the presents~~ (I know u will like it ^^ hehe~~~)

Hmm, another best fren's birthday is coming soon...........Why all of u are March baby la....lucklily one is 8th, another is 17th and the last is 30th...still got 'some' lil time to let me think wat to buy...T_T but reli very lil'.........arh~~~ *Headache*...

Oh ya~ last thursday i went to my 1st guitar lesson!!! I felt very shuang lo...Finally I can learn guitar....so touch T_T.... I asked so many questions from the teacher...dunno he feel anoying anot leh...lolx~~ Although I played till fingers pain, but I really feel happy~~ Koon Suan thx for the guitar..(pai seh, I forgot to give u $$ ^^">) and also thx to 阿木~~ ^^

Hehe, I'm wondering when can I climb Gunung Kinabalu~~ will it be soon too?? Hope so...hehehe...Anyway, these are the things I did in these 10days...except study and homework la...Chao~~ Tata~~ <(^0^)/

No comments:

Post a Comment