Saturday, March 21, 2009

Blur Case 04 and 05

Thurday 19/3/2009

Blurcase 04

Its a very very blur day~
Today when it's dinner time, we plan to go 8th to makan...den i take along my bottles to refill my water...That time only I realized that I lost my bottle...aihz...den i think i forgot it in the lecturer hall when the career talk..sien lo...I have to go back there and have a look...But then, I still cant find my lovely bottle..wu wu wu...so sad.....

Then I go back 8th to meet them again to have my dinner lo..aih..tat time reli sad sad...T^T...eat oso no mood edi...when i finished taking my nasi lemak, i put it in the table first..Then i go to pay the money first, cuz i scared later i forget..den i go back to the table and started to eat...This time i reli "SWEAT"..I forgot my SPOON and FORK...T_T aih....SIEN DIAO~~~ =.=

den after dinner, went back to my room...den when i go to toilet, i saw a familiar bottle in front of me...ZHA DAO!!! It's reli a blurcase again just like HoYiYen said...>.<

Blurcase 05

In the same day, I went to guitar class at nite...when we walk till 3rd college there, onli i realise that i forget my guitar pick..OMG!! luckily I always have 贵人 around me..Heng Sheng the guitar god, he brought 2 picks along~ thx god....^^ Then after the guitar class, my guitar teacher(ah zau) send me back to college..when we reached 10th, I found out i lost Heng Sheng pick!! I thought i put it in the pocket..but then dun have in my pocket!!! i try to find his car, but dun have!! after a few seconds onli I *bulb lights up*...I put it in my wallet after i've finished my class... =.= AIHZZ let them see me so 狼狈..T_T reach back to college still have to practice dancing for MGS..AiHhhhh...

What A Blur Blur Day ~_~

5 comments:

  1. Really get my genetic..
    Haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. no choice...谁叫你是我的妈妈。。haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. 应该说,谁叫我是你的女儿。。。哈哈哈

    ReplyDelete
  4. yo...sis...you really blur yo...kekekekeke....

    ReplyDelete
  5. sis, both of us also inherited by our mama...hahaha

    ReplyDelete