Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Mou Liu。。 无聊。。

Hahaha~ just as title...its a "mou liu" post...Actually now I'm quite busy with the Data struc Lab8 Q3.. But, I think I need a rest first...so, came here to post sth.. =p

Hmm~~ since its a mou liu post.. Then sure must post some mou liu picture lo..hehehe XD

A RM3.60 imported Toast Bread (Bought it in Times Square)

This was taken in DK1...hahaha...dunno which lecture edi...

Yenni looks like so mou liu~~ kekeke

Yesterday saw so many MONKEYS!!! They 排排坐 at our college gate..haha


Today is a very very hot hot and sunny day like the picture below....but now, the sky is so dark, somemore the thunder so geng...=.= this called 善变.. Everybody wil become 善变 in some situation, even the sky, the weather also...even me!! I'm the most 善变 ppl!! hahaha~

Hot Hot Sunny Day..

No comments:

Post a Comment