Sunday, June 28, 2009

Hmm...No more 13 l u12?

Wow, its been so long...My blur case din up or add again...Am I need to be happy now? Haha...But now my feeling is weird...Coz I should be happy wo, coz dont have any blur case again wo...But then not feeling like me edi leh...I should be blur than onli is me...That's why I felt weird...LOL!! Since i got this thinking...LAGI WEIRD!! HAHA!! whatever.. =p.... Actually got blurcase also la, not dun have one, is juz those blur case are tooooooo COMMON...=.=|| I think no need to mention at here..If not my blur case will get into 3 digit easily...Hahaha...So, for those special blur case, I'm also waiting for it =p...hahaha...coz sometimes me myself also feel curious to know : What kinda blurcase am i going to face or gone thru? Hahaha... I'm REALLY a WEIRDY~~ =p Whateva.. (again?)

Hmm, let's talk about BLUR...Why am i so blur? wow~ what a good question! Me myself oso dunno how to answer it =.=|| I think my brain rusted edi? Hmm who knows... XD But I'm sure that when I was primary, I'm not that blur ok? And I'm quite "sing mok" 醒目one... But after form 2 or 3, it started edi~ I think is bcuz my brain cant afford so much thing...So...as older as I am, as blurer as I am...hahaha~ But actually I'm happy to be blur with~ cuz its made everybody happy too...hahahaha!! including me!! Yeah~ =D Just dun be a sad case is OK liao~ Hehe...

Anyway, I'm happy to be ME!! YEAH~~ Live out your happiest LIFE!! GOGOGO~ woohooo~ =D

1 comment:

  1. hahahaha...maybe I don feel the same with you...I am also getting sing mok nowadays since I step into UM...coz if I continue to be blur really very chammm ah, sure will get into many troubles ...bt then when my old friends all keep laughing my blur deed in the old days, I will laugh non-stop...feel unbelievable that why am I so blur...lolx...it will be a great memory when we look back...it brings back the memories, it also means that you had grown up.

    ReplyDelete