Sunday, December 6, 2009

"Bad Bad" day

Hehehe today sooo happy~
why neh?
cuz today is sunday! XD
sunday is? Family Day lo!! hehehe

Happy to spend time with my dearest family.. ^^
In the afternoon we watch "bad bad" together~
Sambil tengok Lee Chong Wei sambil minum teh Cina~
XD
sungguh enjoy nye~ hehehe

Then suddenly we got an idea!! Ding Ding~
Let's us go out to play "bad bad'!! OH YEAH~!!
I got one semester din touch racket at all...
wa....memang dah karat betul... ><"
but luckily still can play la~ kekeke

My daddy memang 'bou dou mei lou'
although he already 63, but still can beat me and my mom...
=.=||

He is my bad bad idol~ since i'm a kiddy~hehe
My mummy so geng also he teached one~
"Dun play play" ar!! XD
but very 'sayang' la...cuz we all not geng at all..
AIHZ~~~

but nvm, at least i can play lo~ although is "half pail water" =p
hehehe
Then I play single with my mummy..
walao...lose "half street" la.. T.T
21-10......
T~T
tarak muka liao XD

I always enjoyed the precious moment with my dear family ^^
It's always the best time for me!!
Since I start to study in UM,
really very very less chance to spend my time with my dearest family... especially have some exercise/games~ ^~^

I still remember when I was primary or secondary,
we always play ping pong together, swimming, play badminton...etc etc..
that's y i semua know sikit sikit~ wakakaka XD

Anyway, today is a wonderful day~ HEHE~
I Love My Family~ Muacks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment