Thursday, December 31, 2009

Past And Future

Today is the last day of 2009..
and tomorrow will be the brand new day for 2010..

For the PAST,

I wanna say thank you..
to the one who helped me..
to the one who loved me...
to the one who hated me...
to the one who cared me..
to the one who always support me..
to the one who makes me happy..
to the one who shared her/his moment with me..
to the one who taught me..
to the one who forgive me..
to the one who SS with me.. XD

And I wanna say sorry..
if I said sth that hurts you..
if I did sth that makes you unhappy..
if I made a wrong decision..
if I never show my caring to you...
if I being rude to you..
if I show my bad mood to you..
if I annoyed you..

For the FUTURE,

I wanna remind myself,
Lee Yin, remember to follow your "heart" to do everything
Lee Yin, remember to be sincered
Lee Yin, remember to try your best to do anything
Lee Yin, remember to care your family always
Lee Yin, remember to be happy always
Lee Yin, remember to take care on your own health
Lee Yin, don't force yourself to hard..
Lee Yin, don't forget to continue your guitar..
Lee Yin, don't forget to keep fit.. (LOL)
Lee Yin, remember to be more dependent, always share your problem with your friends. Don't always keep it for yourself.. you are not alone..

At last,
I wish that everyone can take care of the environment..
Try your ever best to Reduce, Reuse and Recycle..
Save the earth by changing your attitude from now!!
=)

2 comments: