Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Daddy's Big Day

18.12.2009

is my daddy's big big day~
63 years old birthday celebration~
hehehe~

Pagi Pagi,
My sis, mummy and I went to McD for breakfast~
then pergi beli egg tart's ingredients!!
yeah!! cuz we gonna bake 63 egg tarts for him!!
XD

Wa~ these 63 egg tarts spend us 5 hours leh!!
>.<" very tired... but happy~ hehe!
Daddy so cute!! v^.^v Peace~ XD


After celebration,
we went to the curve- Dragon-i (笼的传人) for dinner~
^^
Seafood Japanese Tofu.. NICE!! XD

四季豆~ SUPERB NICE!!

茄子鱼



Daddy, I wish you Healthy and happy always!!
I Love You!! Muackz~!! ^^

2 comments:

  1. wei, U look exactly like ur mom eh... walao
    'beng yan' haha

    Anyway, happy birthday to your pap :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice egg tart for celebration eh!!!
    happy belated birthday to uncle XD

    ReplyDelete